The whole family can share in the joy of living at Cedar House. From the battlefield of Bosworth to the nature kingdom of Twycross Zoo.
Here’s our selection of great things to do nearby.
Travel back in time aboard the steam trains of the Great Central Railway at Rothley station, just a couple of hundred yards away.
- Visit the historic Bosworth Battlefield where King Richard III lost his life.
- Enjoy the speed and adrenaline of the famous circuit at Mallory Park.
- For a slower pace of life, try a boat trip on the Grand Union Canal.
- Head to Conkers for a day of indoor and outdoor exploration in the heart of The National Forest.
- Explore Bradgate Park with its wild and rugged landscape with dramatic rocks, oak trees, deer and ruins.
- Or venture into outer space at the National Space Centre.
- Enjoy monkeying around among one of the worlds largest primate collections at Twycross Zoo.
- Lose yourself in the twists and turns of Wistow Maze.
- Discover ancient Egypt at New Walk Museum
- Learn about the ancient art of bell-making at Taylor’s Bell Foundry.
- Relive the highs and lows of the Royal Leicestershire Regiment at Newarke Houses Museum.